培訓服務 – 危機管理
Executive Workshop on CRISIS MANAGEMENT
How would you spot the warning signs of a crisis in your organisation and limit the impact of the crisis?
How would you lead your team through a crisis?
How would you handle the media during a crisis if you were the spokesman for your organisation?
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the crisis management expert. This one-day workshop feature with role-play and real cases sharing will help you master the skills you need in handling a crisis.
If you are interested in the following How-tos:
- How to raise awareness of crisis in your organisation and how to spot the warning signs – Awareness, Attitudes and Action
- How to limit the impact of a crisis
- How to create and lead an effective crisis management team
- How to communicate effectively during a crisis
- How to manage the media during a crisis
- How to prepare a contingency plan and a recovery strategy
- How to put what you learn into practice
… run this workshop with us!